Thursday 7 June 2012

A new chapter is beggining....

I am beyond thrilled to turn over this new chapter, the story of 'My Life.'

I can actually feel this change in a physically way. Its really hard to explain but its a great feeling! In a brief month I will no longer be "HOBBS" I will become "DELL!!!" I am so honored to become Dell and let me tell you why....

The Dell and Minhas family are special to me. Each and everyone one of them have embraced me into their family with open arms and hearts. They inspire me to be a better person not only in life but in my faith. They (like my family) put other people first and love with all their hearts. I adore them. I look up to all of them in many ways and I am so thankful to call them family.

Family is very important, and I am so very blessed that my family and Bryan's family have over the years become one. We share holidays and special events all together. This is ones dream and we get the pleasure of living it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment