Monday 25 June 2012

12 Days To Go.....!!!!

Its hard to believe how fast time is flying, Two events down, One BIG one to go!!!


I had the most wonderful full day of events for my Staggette party! So much fun!! My Bridesmaids put on a lovely day of things that I love and with the people I enjoy most. They know me very well. We had a afternoon of Roller-Skating, surprise stay at Hotel Arts (Flashy Hotel Downtown), dinner at West followed by a game, pictures and dancing. Then the 5 of us headed back to the hotel for a evening of snacks and chatting, then woke up to a yummy breakfast in bed! It was very pleasant to have a full day with these girls as life gets so busy, what a Perfect Day!!! 

 Thank you ladies for everything and I mean EVERYTHING!!! I am the luckiest girl around and feel so special.


Pictures to follow......

No comments:

Post a Comment