Monday 11 June 2012

Best Bridal Shower/Tea Party EVER!!!!

What can I say..... I am SO spoiled and SO LOVED!!!!

My Mom, Nan, future Mother In Law and wonderful Bridesmaids put on the most beautiful bridal shower for me! I was (and still am) beyond thrilled by all the work they put into all the fixings of my magical day from the attendance of amazing people, decor, yummy treats and funny games!

I must share all the AMAZING details of all the homemade decorations they put many hours and love into making from the pom poms, hanging circle garland/ tea cup tags/ painted clothespins/ ALL the signage from the food to the wishing well and the sign guiding people to the house and so much more!!!! Yes, I notice everything! Loved all the balloons, flowers, little fancy tea cups, crave cupcakes, game props and very lovely slide show my mom did all on her own!

Having a tea party made me feel like a princess. I loved every single moment of my special shower! I cannot thank you all enough on how amazing the day was. Thank you to everyone who came & took the time out of your day to spend the afternoon with me. I was beyond spoiled with love, laughter and cant forget about all the presents.... Oh My!

Much Love!

1 comment:

  1. every minute spent making the decorations and all little details was so worth it!! you are amazing and deserve and amazing day (or 2) just for you :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete