Monday 14 October 2013

So thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I feel as though I am a very thankful and blessed person. But Friday evening was another reminder to give thanks everyday even in the smallest things. My sister in law and I were is a slight car accident. We were stopped at a red traffic light just waiting and talking when all of a sudden... BAM, we flung forward. The noise was so loud I still cannot get over the minimal damage to my car. Within a few seconds of realizing what just happened and not yet seeing the damage, I couldn't help but burst into tears and all that I had running through my mind was the tiny baby still growing in my belly and if the baby was ok? Such a scary and horrible feeling. My sis took action as I was in shock. She thankfully took all the drivers info down and insisted on me calling the health link. We did and of course they recommend us going into the hospital within the next 4 hours. Needless to say we were at the new hospital (by the way its so beautiful inside, not so scary either) that night and was being monitored for a while just to make sure baby was ok. Thank GOD all of us are doing well. I truly didn't realize how much I care for and love this baby already. I am beyond excited for January (being a new year) the arrival of LBD and to meet this precious gift! Baby Dell I love you so much, words cannot describe!


Being monitored, talking to Bryan.

 Our sweet baby's heart beat!

1 comment: