Saturday 6 October 2012

So very thankful for so many things.


I adore thanksgiving.... its a time to remind myself of all the wonderfulness in life.

First I am forever grateful to God. He keeps loving and guiding me to follow him in my daily life. I only pray I bless others with his grace and mercy.
I have the utmost amazing family and friends, who have helped mold the person I am today. I love each and everyone of you! I finally married my best friend and I am loving being a wife! Thankful for our Zoey!
Health, I know at times its hard to be thankful when so many people in our lives get ill at different times.
Very grateful for my career, so lucky to go Into work everyday and to make a living to do what I love and have many wonderful relations with my clients/friends.

Very thankful for many many people and such, I truly hope everyone in my world knows how thankful I am. I do my best to love unconditionally!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment