Monday 7 May 2012

Going to the chapel and were gonna get MARRIED...... 2 months today!!!! Yahoo!!!!

I cannot believe how fast time is flying. It feels like we just got engaged! We have been engaged for a year (well in 2 days)! I truly didn't realize how much work was involved in planning a wedding. Its been a challenge but also a feeling of reward. I have doing my very best to not let stress get to me. As my password for everything wedding involved is "Not a bridezilla". It seems to be working. Haha! I pray these next couple months run as smooth as possible. So excited that the wedding is approaching and I get to marry my true love and start our life together as husband and wife! 

1 comment:

  1. all the planning, organizing, arranging and work you are putting in to your wedding will be all worth it on the big day :)

    ReplyDelete